Global Durable Goods Wholesalers Market Drivers, Trends And Restraints For 2022-2031
August 5, 2022
The Business Research Company’s Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022: Market Size, Trends, And Forecast To 2026
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, August 5, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- As per The Business Research Company's "Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022”, the durable goods wholesalers market is expected to grow from $20,533.15 billion in 2021 to $22,844.28 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3%. The global durable good wholesalers market size is expected to grow to $33,710.81 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 10.2%.
Request a Sample now to gain a better understanding of durable goods wholesalers market:
Key Trends In The Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
Technology implementation in the wholesale industry increases efficiency and streamlines operations. Digitization in the wholesale trade market enhances the customer experience by efficiently engaging with them through seamless connectivity. Digitization allows wholesale companies to automate their sales order process and create an omnichannel strategy that is interacting with customers on all sales channels and giving customers multiple purchase options.
Overview Of The Durable Goods Wholesalers Market
The durable goods wholesalers market consists of sales of capital or durable goods by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that are engaged in selling capital or durable goods to other businesses on a wholesale basis. wholesalers generally take title to the goods that they sell, in other words, they buy and sell goods on their account. Durable goods are new or used items generally with a normal life expectancy of three years or more. Durable goods wholesale trade establishments are engaged in wholesaling products, such as motor vehicles, furniture, construction materials, machinery and equipment (including household-type appliances), metals and minerals (except petroleum), sporting goods, toys, and hobby goods, recyclable materials, and parts.
Learn more on the global durable goods wholesalers market report at:
Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022 from TBRC covers the following information:
Market Size Data
• Forecast period: Historical and Future
• By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• By countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
• By Type: Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicle Parts and Supplies Wholesalers, Furniture and Home Furnishing Wholesalers, Lumber and Other Construction Materials Wholesalers, Professional and Commercial Equipment and Supplies Wholesalers, Metal and Mineral (except Petroleum) Wholesalers, Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronic Goods Wholesalers, Hardware, and Plumbing and Heating Equipment and Supplies Wholesalers, Machinery, Equipment, and Supplies Wholesalers, Miscellaneous Durable Goods Wholesalers
• By Ownership: Wholesale/Distribution Chain, Independent Wholesalers
• By Price Range: Premium, Mid-Range, Economy
• By Geography: The global durable goods wholesalers market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest share in the market.
Major market players such as Brueder Mannesmann AG, Tech Data, Walmart Inc., Wuchan Zhongda Group, Lowe's Companies Inc., Ferguson plc, Sysco Corp, Xiamen C&D, Arrow Electronics, and WPG Holdings
Trends, opportunities, strategies and so much more.
Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022 is one of The Business Research Company’s comprehensive reports that provides a global durable goods wholesalers market overview. The market report global durable goods wholesalers market analysis, durable goods wholesalers market size, global durable goods wholesalers market share, global durable goods wholesalers INDUSTRY growth drivers, durable goods wholesalers market segments, durable goods wholesalers market major players, durable goods wholesalers market growth across geographies, and durable goods wholesalers market competitors’ revenues and market positioning. The durable goods wholesalers market report enables you to gain insights on opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential.
Not what you were looking for? Go through similar reports by The Business Research Company:
Non-Durable Goods Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022
Wholesale Global Market Report 2022
Retail And Wholesale Global Market Report 2022
About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company has published over 3000 industry reports, covering over 3000 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports draw on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research, and exclusive insights from interviews with industry leaders. The reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Call us now for personal assistance with your purchase:
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Market Research Products, Services, Solutions For Your Business - TBRC